Terms and Conditions
UNIQUE SURETY AND INSURANCE SERVICES, LLC
1) In General
2) Information Collected
3) Use of Information
You are permitted to download, view, copy, and print the Materials on our Site solely for your personal information and internal business use. In doing so, you may not remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice that appears on any of the Materials. You may not modify, copy, distribute, redistribute, republish, license, sublicense, or upload any of the Materials from our Site without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion. Your access to and use of the Site shall not constitute any license or transfer to you by the Company of any intellectual property rights in any content, text, data, images, audio or video files, or graphical material displayed on the Site.
4) Links to Other Sites
5) Intellectual Property Protection
Materials contained on or obtained through this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, data, audio and video are owned or licensed by the Company. The Company and its third-party licensors retain all proprietary rights in and to the Materials, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how, and prohibitions against unfair competition) and all broadcasting rights or other distribution rights associated therewith. In addition, the Company owns the copyrights in graphical presentation of the content of this Site as the Company’s collective work. You acknowledge the validity of the Company’s copyright claims, and agree not to contest such claims, nor assist others in doing so. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on this Site, except for downloading, viewing, copying, and printing portions of the Materials to enable you to learn more about the Company’s products and services, how and where you can purchase such products and services, and other personal and non-commercial uses, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, publish, create derivative works of, distribute or otherwise use the Materials in any way, without the Company’s prior written permission.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose all or any portion of this Site. You may not use any metatags or any other similar hidden text utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks, or any of the names or trademarks of any of the Company’s product suppliers.
You may not do any of the following while using this Site:
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of this Site;
- upload any message, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload any Content that contains a virus, corrupted file, or other harmful component;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the Company personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload any Content that you do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, nondisclosure agreements);
- upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds your contractual or other legal authority;
- upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or non-commercial);
- intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with your use or another’s use of this Site; or
- upload any Content that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone.
If you violate any provision of this Section, your permission to use the Materials and this Site shall automatically terminate.
7) Use of Site
You understand and expressly agree that use of this Site and the Materials is at your sole risk and that this Site and the Materials may not be current, complete, uninterrupted, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, or reliability of the content accessible on the Site, or the results you might obtain from the use of this Site or the Materials, or any of the products or services about which information is displayed on the Site or in the Materials, and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Materials, any actions that you take, or do not take, in reliance upon the Materials, or any use you may make of the products or services you may purchase or acquire through your use of the Site.
8) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PRODUCT OR SERVICE SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS OR BUG, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH YOU MAY LINK FROM THIS SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY ACQUIRE OR PURCHASE THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING ANY PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
10) Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
11) Legal Compliance
This Site is based in the United States. Access to the Materials by certain persons may not be lawful under the laws of certain countries. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable in the location from which you access the Site.
Last Updated: July 3, 2013